Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Applications are now open at Whitefield for three courses, starting in September 2021
- Level 2 and 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning – validated by City & Guilds
- Foundation degree in Supporting Teaching and Learning – validated by Greenwich University
- Foundation degree in Early Years – validated by Kingston University
Whether you are interested in progressing in mainstream education, or special educational needs, these courses are for you. You can find out more about the courses, requirements and how to apply here:
- Level 2 and 3 QCF info: www.whitefield.org.uk/level23
- Foundation degree info : www.whitefield.org.uk/degrees
We are hosting a virtual open day for the above three courses on Thursday 11th February 2021. This a great opportunity to speak to tutors and past students about the courses, what they involve and how we will be running them.
Virtual open day via video conference
Thursday 11th February 2021- 3.30pm - 5.00pm 'Early years' and 'Supporting Teaching & Learning' (Foundation degree and QCF Levels 2 & 3)
Please drop in when you can.
If you are interested in attending, please email Louise Langsworthy – firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and a link to the meeting.