These pages contain all of the key information and policies relevant to Whitefield Schools. If you are looking for Academy-wide information, you can find it here.
If you are interested in your child attending Whitefield Schools, you can find guidance on our Admissions Process here.
You can also find information on Whitefield Schools'
- Most recent Ofsted Report published in January 2018, rating us as Outstanding in all areas.
- Safeguarding information for parents
- Pupil and Sports Premium Strategy
- Curriculum Framework
- Equality information and objectives 2019-2023
- Key areas for improvement this year, 2020-2021
- A summary of Pupils’ Achievement and Progress 2019-2020
- Department of Education School Performance Tables
- Accreditation report from the Leading Parent Partnership Award
- SEND information report 2020-2021
We regularly review our policies to make sure that we continue to;
- promote equality of opportunity
- actively value diversity
- eliminate discrimination and harassment
- provide an inclusive education which enables all children and young people to develop their full potential
- meet the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 and the protected characteristics therein.
Clear guidance on the standards of behaviour all Academy staff are expected to observe
|Complaints procedure||The process of making a complaint and who to contact.|
|Safeguarding Policy||Statement of policy for safeguarding and promoting welfare of pupils at the school.|
|Whistleblowing Policy||Framework to ensure concerns to be raised confidentially and investigated thoroughly and that members of staff who raise concerns receive a response.|
|Charging and Remissions policy||Sets out our policy on the charges made for activities, and the circumstances under which voluntary contributions will be requested from parents.|
|Attendance Policy||How the Trust works with parents to minimise with absences and a description of procedures.|
|Exclusion Policy||Sets out the circumstances in which a decision to exclude a student may be taken.|
How we maintain high standards of health and safety across the Academy
|Supporting Children who are, or have been, Looked After||
Teaching, Learning and Curriculum policies and guidance
|Covid 19 – Supported Home Learning||Arrangements for supporting home learning when pupils are unable to attend school|
|This policy sets out how we meet the needs of children and young people with SEND.|
|Medical Guidance||How the Academy looks after the medical and health care needs of children and young people so that they can access a broad, balanced and enriching curriculum.|
|Positive Behaviour Policy||Policy with regard to supporting pupils to develop positive behaviour.|
|E-Safety Policy||Responsible and safe use of IT resources.|
|PHSE Policy||Defines the school’s ethos and approach regarding Personal, Social, Health and Economic education including a a clear framework for teaching and protocols to follow.|
|Approaches to Reading||Sets out Whitefield School’s policy on teaching reading. An overview of the subject to guide teachers|
Privacy and Data Protection including GDPR
|Data Protection Policy||Sets out how Whitefield Academy Trust recognizes and treats personal information data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.|
|Privacy Notice - Pupil information||How we use pupil information.|
|Records Retention Schedule||Describes the time periods for which records should be retained by the Academy in order to comply with operational and legal requirements.|