A massive thank you to everyone who contributed to the success of Friday's MacMillan coffee morning. The school as a whole has raised over £592.
The totals raise to-date are:
- Niels Chapman Secondary School - £111
- Margaret Brearley School - £345
- Peter Turner Primary School - £136
Making an every so grand total of £592 - plus some loose change.
A special thank you to all the parents who sent in cakes.
Margaret Brearley Prizes
Margaret Brearley held a number of competitions. For those of you waiting on tenterhooks, the results are:
Spot the cake winners
- 1st prize – Uzma
- 2nd prize – Gwen
- 3rd prize – Jenny Q
The mystery cake competition
No one guessed the secret ingredients!
- The secret ingredient in the Velvet Cake was marmite!
- The secret ingredient in the cheesecake was a peach!
- 1st prize – Sue
- 2nd prize – Jackie
- 3rd prize – Pheobe
- 4th prize – Nicole
- 5th prize – Taz
- 6th prize – Laura