These pages contain all of the policies and key information relevant to Joseph Clarke School. If you are looking for Academy-wide information, you can find it here.
- Read our most recent Ofsted report from Feb 2017.
- Link to Department of Education School Performance Tables.
- Find guidance on our Admissions Process here.
- Read our Special Educational Needs Inofrmation Report 2020-2021
- A summary of Pupils’ Achievement and Progress 2019-2020’.
- Read our Equalities Statement and Access Plan 2019-2020.
- Read our Curriculum Framework
- Equality information and objectives 2019-2023
You can also find information on
We regularly review our policies to make sure that we continue to;
- promote equality of opportunity
- actively value diversity
- eliminate discrimination and harassment
- provide an inclusive education which enables all children and young people to develop their full potential
- meet the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 and the protected characteristics therein.
Clear guidance on the standards of behaviour all Academy staff are expected to observe
|Complaints procedures||The process of making a complaint and who to contact.|
|Safeguarding Policy||Statement of policy for safeguarding and promoting welfare of pupils at the school.|
|Charging and Remissions policy||Sets out our policy on the charges made for activities, and the circumstances under which voluntary contributions will be requested from parents.|
|Attendance Policy||How the Trust works with parents to minimise with absences and a description of procedures.|
|Exclusion Policy||Sets out the circumstances in which a decision to exclude a student may be taken.|
|Health and Safety Policy||How we maintain high standards of health and safety across the Academy|
Teaching, Learning and Curriculum policies and guidance
|Covid 19 – Supported Home Learning||Arrangements for supporting home learning when pupils are unable to attend school|
|S.E.N.D Policy||This policy sets out how we meet the needs of children and young people with SEND.|
|Medical Guidance||How the Academy looks after the medical and health care needs of children and young people so that they can access a broad, balanced and enriching curriculum.|
|Positive Behaviour Policy||Policy with regard to supporting pupils to develop positive behaviour.|
|E-Safety Policy||Responsible and safe use of IT resources.|
|PHSE Policy||Defines the school’s ethos and approach regarding Personal, Social, Health and Economic education including a a clear framework for teaching and protocols to follow.|
Privacy and Data Protection including GDPR
|Data Protection Policy||Sets out how Whitefield Academy Trust recognizes and treats personal information data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.|
|Privacy Notice - Pupil information||How we use pupil information.|
|Records Retention Schedule||Describes the time periods for which records should be retained by the Academy in order to comply with operational and legal requirements.|